Pan Seared Lamb Chops!
I came up with this recipe a couple of months back. I just eyeballed a few spices and left it to marinade for about 3 hours and then just placed them on a hot cast iron pan and let each side cook for about 10 to 15 minutes. I was pretty happy with how they turned out and it has now become a new favorite in our house.
Since I’m the queen of eyeballing ingredients, I don’t really have the exact measurements of the ingredients that went into this. So, I’m just going to list out the ingredients and how I made it. Hopefully you guys should be able to pull it off 😁
So here goes nothing…
Onion (finely grated)
Kiwi paste (raw papaya paste or meat tenderizer)
Crushed Black Pepper
Crushed Chilli Flakes
All Spice Powder
• Marinade the Lamp Chops in all the ingredients listed for marinade. Keep aside to marinade for 2 hours or even better leave it in the fridge overnight.
• Heat a cast iron skillet or a grill to medium heat.
• Add olive oil to the pan and add the lamb chops and let it cook on one side for 10 to 15 mins.
• Flip and cook for another 10 to 15 mins. (Extend cooking time based on how roasted you want the meat.)
• Remove on to a plate, garnish with chopped coriander and serve with lemon/lime slices.